Scammed? Get a Free Consultation!
There are many things already said about the CryptoPoint broker scam. You got it – the CryptoPoint is a scam! Many signs make this broker a scammer. Read this CryptoPoint review to uncover everything to make yourself aware of this scam broker.
Broker Website – https://cryptopoint.com/
Address – 18 Stoke Road, Slough SL2 5AG, United Kingdom
Warned By – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
CryptoPoint is a brand of Gpay Limited and its office is at 18, Stoke Road, Slough SL2 5AG, UK. The company Gpay Limited is registered in the UK. Their contact number is +44 203 318 3272 and their email IDs are email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. Based on comments and user feedback CryptoPoint is not a trustworthy broker. Read our CryptoPoint review to know more about it.
GpayLimited is registered on the Companies House website but the nature of its business is not specified. It was registered on 30th August 2017. Most likely it is a shell company. Since it is not registered by FCA there will be no financial protection for the clients.
The first and foremost step to safeguard your funds from fraudulent online brokers is to do a thorough investigation of the broker whom you are planning to open an account with. There is a probability other account holders might have given positive or negative reviews about the broker.
On researching on the internet and various popular social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp) as well as online trading forums we conclude that CryptoPoint is not a trustworthy,and reliable broker. Many fake and fraudulent operators proclaim that they are the best brokers around.
CryptoPoint Review: Regulation Status
Most of the crypto and CFD providers do not fall under specific regulations and any jurisdiction. But they need a license from the jurisdiction they operate from, or provide financial services. Gpay Ltd. or CryptoPoint does not have any authorization from FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) as they are operating from the UK. Even they are not present in FSR (Financial Services Register).
According it WHOIS the site is owned by Golden Eagle 8 Trust. WHOIS data is protected but has a valid SSL certificate which is of the low domain.
FCA has issued a warning against CryptoPoint as they have been targeting local traders and investors.
The minimum deposit is $200. Offered leverage is not displayed. The website does not describe its product or services. Even the content has copy-pasted material and it seems out of context. It seems like a collage. This is the common approach used by conmen. The truth is intentionally covered up and at times it is difficult to know whether the information displayed is true or not.
CryptoPoint Review: Why not deal with CryptoPoint?
- They are not regulated to conduct any financial business.
- Not authorized by FCA which is mandatory for any financial service provider in the UK.
- The website is just a collage of material copy-pasted from other sites.
- They are running a blatant scam and nothing else.
- Website is blocked throughout Europe, the USA, France, and Turkey.
- It does not offer MT4 or MT5 but a simply and nicely designed web-based trading platform.
- Charges $50/per month, for dormant accounts (accounts that are not active for three months).
- Broker has blocked or frozen accounts of many account holders. At present, the broker is not taking any calls from its customers.
- The broker’s website is shut down and people cannot withdraw their funds.
- Possible sites owned by businesses run by CryptoPoint are http://hogwartsgems.club, https://vipclubs.club, https://topsmall.co, https://jerseyfriday.biz, etc. since their IP addresses are the same.
CryptoPoint Review: Conclusion
If you are a victim of a CryptoPoint scam or any other scam, contact us immediately. We will help you recover funds from your loss.
Fraud Reports Online takes the responsibility to use all their expertise and experience to help the victims of the scam executed online and recover their funds from them.
Read reviews of hundreds of scam brokers at our site. Prevention is better than cure.
CryptoPoint Domain Status
|Date Registered||March 15, 2016|
|Domain Age||6 years, 5 months, 8 days, 16 hours, 23 minutes, 4 seconds|
Visit Fraud Reports Online Facebook Page
Visit Fraud Reports Online Twitter.