Scammed? Get a Free Consultation!
AlphaBull Markets claims to be using cutting-edge technologies with advanced trading platforms to bring the future of trading online to traders worldwide. AlphaBull has a lot of high-end advantages they supposedly want to offer to traders, some of which are fastest order execution, tightest spreads, deep liquidity and leverage as high as 1:500. They also promise true ECN connectivity and access to over 70 forex pairs and many CFDs on shares, crypto coins, oil and even gold.
All these claims may seem exciting, but be warned that AlphaBull Markets is an unregulated, virtually anonymous website, which is suspected to be a scam. After close examination of their website, it is revealed that AlphaBull does not fall under any regulatory agency. This is a huge red flag!!! This should be enough reason for you not to invest with them, no matter how enticing their offer might be. Another hint of scam on the website is that they offer “Automated trading software,” which is also a red flag because websites with this software are well known for their scamming schemes.
So Alpha Bull Markets is just another unregulated forex broker, which means the customers are not protected, and it is a high chance they will get away with your hard-earned money, and there will be no regulating agency to hold them responsible since they are registered to non.
How to recover lost funds
If you are already a victim of the AlphaBull scam and you are on the hunt for ways to recover your funds, this segment of the article is for you.
You are not the first to be scammed on this fraudulent website, and you probably won’t be the last. Mistakes happen, and there is nothing to be ashamed of about it. Your first line of action is to report to the police; although this does not necessarily guarantee the return of your money, this will create awareness to the local authority of the existence of this scam scheme or, better still, assist them in their ongoing investigation of the scam.
The next thing you can do is file for a chargeback from your Finacial provider. A chargeback is a transaction in which an issuing bank transfers funds from the merchant’s account to the customer’s account. The Merchant, in this case, will be the AlphaBull market. The purpose of filing a chargeback is to convince your Financial provider without reasonable doubt that you were defrauded by the individual or organization you sent money to.
It is advised you hire a Financial Adviser or a Fund Recovery Expert to assist you with industry-proven tips to file for a successful chargeback. A recovery expert can structure a report supported with various documents to convince your financial provider that you were scammed. In addition, a fund recovery expert can sometimes use a lawyer to assist with legal advice if need be.
You can hire a Fund recovery expert from Fraud Reports Online ! Fraud Reports Online is a trusted platform where you can hire different recovery experts such as Funds, Data, Cryptocurrency Wallet, Bitcoin, etc. With over 500+ satisfied customers, Fraud Reports Online can be trusted to recover your lost funds from the AlphaBull Market scam.
Hints to identifying forex scams
Look out for these indicative signs to help you identify a forex scam and avoid getting off guard.
- Unsolicited offers: If someone contacted you out of the blue, be it via phone call, SMS or social media, offering you a forex investment opportunity, it is likely to be a scam. Never pay someone after a sudden contact with the person or send them your personal information.
- Risk-free investment: In all types of investment, there is always a degree of risk associated with them, so any investment company that offers you a risk-free investment opportunity is likely a scam.
- Unrealistic return: All forms of scams, including forex scams, always promise targets high return on investment (ROI) that are too good to be true. Any get-rich-quick scheme you see online is a scam, no matter how convincing they seem.
- Time pressure: If a broker is trying to rush you into making investment decisions quickly, it is likely fraudulent. Some scammers offer limited-time discounts or bonuses to persuade you to invest right away.
- Social media adverts: A growing number of scammers are using social media to advertise fraudulent investment opportunities. They often use pictures and videos of luxurious lifestyles to trick people into investing.
Also, if you are a victim of a forex scam, binary scam, cryptocurrency scam, romance scam, tax scam, pension scam, or any other scam, file a complaint against Edc.Beerax.Com and tell us your case. Let us help you in fund recovery!
Visit Fraud Reports Online Facebook Page
Visit Fraud Reports Online Twitter.
Visit Fraud Reports Online Quora.
Visit Fraud Reports Online Tumblr.
Learn about Forex trading Scams